The primary mission of the Registrar’s office is to facilitate the academic experience of students enrolled at MDI, from the time of registration to graduation.
The Registry is the central focus for academic administration in the institute and is responsible for the management, co-ordination and delivery of academic-related services within the student life cycle, and the associated data management. It is also responsible for keeping all student records past and present) and ensuring the accuracy and integrity of such records; and examinations leading to the award of certificates.
The Registrar’s office helps to implement and enforce academic and administrative policies; as well as provides assistance in the development of, and modifications to, such policies and procedures that will best serve the institution.
The Registrar’s office supports the following activities:
- Updating, maintenance and publication of curricula
- Enrollment campaign
- New/old student registration and enrollment
- Class and examination scheduling
- Fees assessment verification
- Verification of certificates
- Issuance of official academic transcripts and certificates and transfer credentials
- Student academic records maintenance
- Maintenance of schedule of classes and teaching loads
- Updating and maintenance of periodic calendar of activities
- Assignment of classrooms and other instructional facilities
- Examination supervision
- Advisory services with regard to academic rules and regulation, procedures etc.
- Other services as directed by the Director-General.